- 800g lamb loin chops
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine the garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, lemon zest and olive oil in a measuring cup.
- Pour the marinade over the lamb chops, making sure to flip them over to cover them completely. Cover and marinate the chops in the fridge for as little as 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat, then sear the lamb chops for 2-3 minutes, on each side. Lower the heat to medium then cook them for 5-6 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 66°C.
- Allow the lamb chops to rest on a plate covered with aluminium foil for 5 minutes before serving.