- 4 (300g) Black Angus Beef Sirloin steaks, about 3cm thick
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tabasco
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together soy sauce, tabasco, brown sugar, chipotle powder, black pepper and cayenne until brown sugar has dissolved.
- Place Sirloin steaks in a large heavy-duty zipper-locking plastic bag, pour in marinade, fully coating steaks. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, overnight preferred.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Remove steaks from marinade, pat dry with paper towels and discard marinade. Grill steaks 3-5 minutes per side or until they reach 52-54°C internal temperature for medium rare.
- Rest at least 5 minutes before serving.