- 1 1.2kg Angus Beef fillet
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 230°C
- Combine herbs, salt, pepper and dry mustard in a small bowl. Place tenderloin on rack in shallow roasting pan; rub seasonings evenly onto beef.
- Roast for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 160 degrees and roast approximately 1 hour for medium doneness (58°C on thermometer).
- Remove from oven, tent loosely with foil and rest 15 minutes before carving.