- 1 package pork tenderloins (package should contain two tenderloins)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary (or 1 sprig freshly chopped)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray, and place the two pork tenderloins on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, olive oil, orange juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, rosemary, and pepper. Cut small slits in the top of each of the tenderloins, about halfway through (about 6 slits on each). Pour the sauce over the top of the tenderloins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes, spooning the sauce over the top of the tenderloins every 10 minutes. This creates a super yummy glaze on top, and will soak into the slits you cut in the meat. Bake until a meat thermometer inserted in the largest part of the tenderloins reads 63°C.
- Remove tenderloins from the oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving. Serve with sauce from the pan drizzled over the top. Enjoy!