- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 0.4 oz thyme fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper cracked
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cloves garlic minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 lamb chops
- 1 cup white wine or red wine
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic minced
How to marinate lamb chops:
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, blacked cracked pepper, sea salt, minced garlic in a medium bowl. Mix.
- Arrange lamb chops on a large plate. Pour the marinade over the lamb chops. Make sure the lamb chops are covered with the marinade from all sides.
- Let the lamb chops sit at room temperature in this marinade for 30 minutes.
How to sear lamb chops:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat in a large skillet until hot. Add lamb chops.
- Cook on medium-high heat about 4 minutes on one side. Then 4 minutes on medium heat on another side.
- Remove the lamb chops from the skillet.
How to make the sauce for lamb:
- Add wine to the same skillet and bring to boil.
- Add mustard, fresh thyme, and minced garlic.
- Bring to boil and reduce the sauce, until it thickens. It should take a couple of minutes.
- Add back the pan-seared lamb chops.
- Simmer on low-medium heat to heat them through.
- Season the sauce with salt and cracked black pepper, if needed.
To serve, spoon the sauce over lamb chops and sprinkle more fresh thyme on top.