- 4 Black Angus Beef smash burgers
- 2 portabella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crispy
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 4 hamburger buns
- Marinate mushrooms for 30 minutes in Worcestershire sauce (reserving 1 tablespoon).
- Combine mayonnaise, remaining Worcestershire, mustard, parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Remove mushrooms from marinade (discard unused marinade) and grill; slice mushrooms.
- Season smash burgers with salt and pepper and place on a hot grill. Press them down with a spatula to desired thickness. Just before desired doneness is reached (recommended 72°C internal temperature), top burgers with cheese and grill until cheese melts.
- Generously spread bun with flavoured mayonnaise, top with burgers, red onion, mushrooms and bacon.