Showing 1–25 of 28 results

Products per page
FREE RANGE

Free Range Beef Goulash

R142.95 / 1kg

Beef goulash (that is, trimmed and cut into bite-size cubes) is generally chuck or flank – perfectly suitable for slow, moist cooking.

R142.95 / 1kg

FREE RANGE

Free Range Boerewors

R56.95 / 500g

Boerewors must contain at least 90 percent meat, and always contain beef, as well as lamb, pork, or a mixture of lamb and pork. The other 10% is made up of spices and other ingredients.

R56.95 / 500g

FREE RANGE

Free Range Fillet – Portions

R74.95 / 300g

Fillet is a very tender steak muscle which comes from the lower middle of the back and forms part of the sirloin. It is also a very lean cut with little fat running through it.

R74.95 / 300g

Free Range Hamper

R1,150.00

A hamper consisting of Biltong, Free Range Mince, Free Range Boerewors, Free Range Burgers, Free Range Rump, Lamb Rump and Lamb Loin Chops

FREE RANGE

Free Range Mince

R56.95 / 500g

Free Range mince is the premium mince with less fat taken from the topside. Quick and easy to cook it is ideal to pan fry BBQ or stir fry. Lean mince is best for meat sauce dishes such as Bolognaise.

R56.95 500g

FREE RANGE

Free Range Rump – Portion

R32.95R49.95

Rump steaks are a lean cut with little fat, which can make it a little less tender than others. Free from routine antibiotics and hormones.

R32.95 / 200g

R49.95 / 300g

FREE RANGE

Free Range Sirloin – Portion

R32.95R49.95

A flavorful cut that’s versatile and juicy. This premium lean steak is a steakhouse classic, known for its marbling, tenderness and flavor. Free from routine antibiotics and hormones.

R32.95 / 200g

R49.95 / 300g

FREE RANGE

Free Range Sirloin – Whole

R179.95 / 1kg

A flavorful cut that’s versatile and juicy. This premium lean steak is a steakhouse classic, known for its marbling, tenderness and flavor. Free from routine antibiotics and hormones,

R179.95 1kg

FREE RANGE

Free Range T-Bone – Portion

R78.95 / 500g

Crosscut from the forward section of the short loin on a steer’s middle back, a T-bone steak contains a strip of the top loin and a chunk of tenderloin, both desired cuts on their own.

R78.95 500g

Lamb Leg Chops – 4pc

R168.95 / 4 x 200g

Large and meaty, leg chops are cut from the leg and can be identified by the crosscut section of round leg bone within the meat.

R168.95 4 x 200g

Lamb Loin Chops – 4pc

R124.95 / 4 x 125g

Loin chops are very tender and cut from the waist of the lamb, and they don’t have the rib bone.

R124.95 4 x 125g

Lamb Loin Roll

R449.95 / 2kg

The lamb loin, also called a saddle, contains meat from the three most prized cuts, equivalent to the T-bone, Porterhouse and tenderloin in beef. The loin meats are delicately marbled, with an elegant flavor that brings a note of luxury to any meal.

R449.95 2kg

Lamb Neck

R142.95 / 1kg

Lamb neck is a fabulously underrated and inexpensive cut of lamb. It is a tough cut that needs very long, slow cooking.

R142.95 1kg

Lamb Rump – Portion

R67.95 / 300g

The lamb rump is an individual muscle cut from the hind leg. When roasted and rested, it is very tender with a lot of flavour. There is a layer of fat and skin on the top which crisps up beautifully when cooked.

R67.95 300g

Lamb Rump – Whole

R114.95 / 550g

The lamb rump is an individual muscle cut from the hind leg. When roasted and rested, it is very tender with a lot of flavour. There is a layer of fat and skin on the top which crisps up beautifully when cooked.

R114.95 550g

Lamb Sausage

R71.95 / 500g

Thin finely ground lamb sausage with a unique blend of spices.

R71.95 500g

Lamb Shanks

R105.95 / 550g

Lamb shanks practically melt off the bone when they are slow cooked, and are a popular menu item across the country. Lean on fat but big on flavor, the meaty shank is perfect for braising in a slow, simmering broth.

R105.95 550g

Lamb Shoulder Deboned

R248.95 / 1.1kg

Lamb Shoulder is a cheaper roasting joint than Leg of Lamb because the shoulder has more fat, and needs low and slow roasting to render it out. The fat in it, however, guarantees the meat will come out moist. It is cut from the upper part of the front leg.

R248.95 1.1kg

Leg of Lamb Bone-In

R829.95 / 4kg

Because of its impressive presentation, the bone-in-leg is perfect for any holiday celebration or special occasion. The bone adds both flavor and richness to the meat.

R829.95 4kg

Leg of Lamb Deboned

R489.95 / 2.2kg

The boneless leg is the leanest cut of lamb and the most versatile cuts of lamb for roasting whole in the oven or grilling in the weber.

R489.95 2.2kg

Rack of Lamb French Trim

R85.95 / 250g

An impressive presentation that is surprisingly easy to prepare at home, the rack offers versatility for entertaining. The rack of lamb is an icon of fine dining menus across the country.

R85.95 250g