- 4× 300g Wagyu rib eye steaks (Blue or Gold)
- Flaky sea salt
- 2 Tbsp rice bran oil (Use because of high smoking temperature)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 small branches fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 finely grated clove garlic
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp each ground cumin and coriander
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp finely chopped dried chilli flakes
- Freshly ground white pepper
- Season steaks on both sides with salt. Heat a large fry pan until hot, cook two steaks at a time, cook on one side only until caramelised and brown.
- Turn steaks over and caramelise, turn heat down, add garlic, rosemary and butter. Baste the steaks by spooning the melted butter over each steak.
- Remove from pan before desired cooking degree is reached. Allow meat to rest in a warm place for 4 -5 minutes before serving with Chimichurri.
Mix all ingredients together then season to taste with salt and freshly ground white pepper. This will keep for 5 days in the fridge in an airtight container. Serve at room temperature.